Proposal Submission

Tanishqua Sharma

Apr 7, 2022, 1:55:50 PM4/7/22
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
How am I supposed to submit my proposal and how do I contact my mentor

Google Summer of Code Support

Apr 8, 2022, 12:48:07 AM4/8/22
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
How am I supposed to submit my proposal and how do I contact my mentor

After you register as a contributor you can start to submit proposals to the orgs that interest you (a maximum of 3 proposals total).

The orgs have their contact details on their program page on the GSoC site. Some orgs also have mentor contact details for particular project ideas. You will need to investigate the orgs and project ideas that interest you.

V I S H A L . K

Apr 8, 2022, 1:37:18 AM4/8/22
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
3 proposal per organisation