Preparation Query

AJ

Sep 11, 2022, 10:16:22 PM9/11/22
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi GSOC,
I am preparing for the next gsoc edition. I have been searching for the answer everywhere until I got this discussion page.
Doubt:  if I want to get selected in gsoc whether I need to be already a contributor to that org, or I just need to have a good open source profile to get selected.

Sahil Saini

Sep 14, 2022, 12:52:05 PM9/14/22
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
That totally depends on your proposal, but it's better to explore the codebase of the org. before hand. This will help you alot.