New project issue

Simbatechies Techies

Jan 18, 2021, 9:30:23 AM1/18/21
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi All,

I have created new project, but I AM policy showing '?'.

I added sql admin service account from another project. but i am not able to connect, bec of above issue.

Please find the attached attachment.

Thanks,
Anil
Capture.PNG

Lucas (Cloud Platform Support)

Jan 18, 2021, 12:03:13 PM1/18/21
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello,

Please be advised that Google Groups is not a place for troubleshooting. To get a wider range of support, please post your issue on StackOverFlow and ServerFault.

A possible reason could be that you do not have permission to access. You will have to check your billing account and organization to see if your username/email have access/permission.

I would advise you to ask the administrator of the organization to add you as a member, so you may able to access the IAM policies.

You will have to give your user the required permissions to be able to access IAM Policies and make sure the users are added to the organization.

Hope this helps.