Contract after using CloudSQL commitment discount

社領弘樹

Feb 8, 2022, 7:33:00 PM2/8/22
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I'm thinking of using CloudSQL commitment discounts. What happens after one year with the one-year commitment discount? Will the confirmed discount for the next year start again one year later?

I would like to ask someone for support.

barrado

Feb 9, 2022, 10:06:14 AM2/9/22
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

I recommend you to contact Cloud Billing support. As mentioned in that documentation page, all Google Cloud accounts get free billing and payments support. So you could ask this question there and get a response from the Billing team.