Extension request: pqrouting

Luis Román Gutiérrez

Mar 24, 2017, 9:20:35 AM3/24/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
It would be very useful for us to have support in the new Postgres CloudSQL offering for pgrouting.

Many thanks,

Luis

Vladimir Rusinov

Mar 24, 2017, 9:30:39 AM3/24/17
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the feedback!

We will consider doing adding this extension.

--
Vladimir Rusinov
PostgreSQL SRE, Google Ireland

Google Ireland Ltd.,Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
Registered in Dublin, Ireland
Registration Number: 368047

Patrick Brown

Apr 24, 2017, 2:35:26 PM4/24/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
This would be useful for me as well

Cory Martin

Feb 14, 2022, 1:13:13 PM2/14/22
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Really need Google Cloud to add pgrouting ASAP. Pgrouting contains A*, Dijkstra, Traveling Salesperson and other algorithms that are useful not just for surface traffic navigation, but other network analysis problems including Urban Air Mobility / Advanced Air Mobility eVTOL electric flight.

Horace (Cloud Platform Support)

Feb 14, 2022, 2:40:38 PM2/14/22
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. I believe that there is already a feature request [1] that was submitted for this extension. Do note that feature requests are not subject to any SLA nor guaranteed to be implemented. However I would invite you to “star” or post an update on this public Feature Request to increase its visibility with our engineering team, and to enable you to receive public reports about it.