Instance turns "failed to create" after restore backup

Hung Tran

Apr 3, 2016, 10:44:39 PM4/3/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hi everyone,

Recently, I restored a backup of my Cloud SQL instance. Now even though the instance still functions (as in I can still connect to it and execute queries), I can't access it from the cloud console anymore. It has a "Failed to create" status next to it (image attached) while from the home dashboard, everything seems normal.(image attached)

Does anyone have an idea of what's happening?

Regards,
HT

Failed_to_create.png
Failed_to_create_2.png

Kwa Tran

Apr 3, 2016, 10:59:04 PM4/3/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I have this same issue.

steve...@reachlocal.co.jp

Apr 3, 2016, 11:04:01 PM4/3/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Yes, same here! It all started 1-2 days ago.

Herman Tai

Apr 4, 2016, 3:23:26 PM4/4/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi, this is Herman from the Cloud SQL team. Can you email your full instance name, along with the steps you have done to clou...@google.com? Thanks.