Google Cloud SQL PostgreSQL instances not possible to edit

Paavalan Babu

Dec 24, 2017, 2:08:28 PM12/24/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I was just trying to edit my Google Cloud SQL instances from cloud console. But all the options are disabled. datebase under maintenance mode from 21st of this month
And from gcloud console I can't do any operation for my Cloud SQL instances. It's saying ERROR: (gcloud.sql.instances.restart) HTTPError 409: The instance or operation is not in an appropriate state to handle the request.
please help me to solve this issue

Fady (Google Cloud Platform)

Dec 25, 2017, 12:12:41 PM12/25/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

I am monitoring the other thread for the same question. We may continue the discussion there.