Problems connecting instance to App Maker

Edward Crist

Jul 12, 2018, 10:03:17 AM7/12/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
First timer here....created an instance of CloudSQL, added it into the App Maker admin settings, when I open up my App Maker project I get this..

Can't figure out what's wrong.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)

Jul 12, 2018, 1:57:39 PM7/12/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hi Edward,

I should note that, here we provide support for Google Cloud Platform-end products and it seems that your issue is related to App Maker which is a G Suite product. So I recommend that you double check the steps you have taken via this link and if the issue still persists, you may contact the App Maker support center.