Problem with the Public IP at the replica

瀏覽次數:26 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Aleksandr Peredistyy

未讀,
2019年7月25日 上午9:33:272019/7/25
收件者:Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello, help me please with one question.
When I upgrade the SQL master my SQL replica loses its Public IP. Is this a BUG or not?

Example:
1) There is the public IP at the replica
2) Upgrade the master
3) The replica's public IP was lost.

Снимок экрана 2019-07-25 в 14.54.00.png

Снимок экрана 2019-07-25 в 14.55.09.png

Снимок экрана 2019-07-25 в 15.11.24.png

Thank you ever so much for your answers.

Harmit Rishi (Cloud Platform Support)

未讀,
2019年7月25日 下午4:47:502019/7/25
收件者:google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for posting on Google Groups!

Based on the screenshots and description given, it seems like you had a lot of pending actions going on. This can be seen with the number "9" on the top right corner of the screenshots. Additionally, screenshot #2 shows "Private IP" being enabled on your master which means your replica will likely have the same configurations as your master (I.e: Screenshot #3). You may wait until the actions are fully processed to verify if the changes made are being reflected on your instances.

Aleksandr Peredistyy

未讀,
2019年7月29日 凌晨1:45:592019/7/29
收件者:Google Cloud SQL discuss
Ok, thank you ever so much for your answer.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息