Outage?

Geoffrey Arnold

Jan 31, 2018, 9:47:49 PM1/31/18
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
We cannot access our cloud SQL instances in us-central1, and the cloud console app is failing to load instance information.

The google cloud dashboard does not list any issues.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Geoff.

Gadjet Nut

Jan 31, 2018, 10:22:01 PM1/31/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Same here I also just logged an incident. All my websites down with SQL errors.

Robert Gutierrez

Jan 31, 2018, 10:22:01 PM1/31/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I was having the same issue, with two of my cloud apps. Seems to be back up though. I would check again to see if yours is working now

Tim Hampton

Jan 31, 2018, 10:22:01 PM1/31/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Same with me!!

It is now reporting that my instance does not exist.

Erich M. Fabricius

Jan 31, 2018, 10:22:01 PM1/31/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I am having a similar issue on two cloud SQL instances in the same region.

Sam

Jan 31, 2018, 10:25:57 PM1/31/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Same ...

Allister Smith

Jan 31, 2018, 10:26:28 PM1/31/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Same issue, all my sites in this region are out. Came back briefly but gone again.

Matt McSwain

Jan 31, 2018, 10:29:12 PM1/31/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Same here. About half of our Google SQL databases are down.

Geoffrey Arnold

Jan 31, 2018, 10:40:06 PM1/31/18
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
I think this is gonna get worse before it gets better... The status dashboard has been updated with multiple service interruptions but not cloud sql yet.

Andy Tseng

Jan 31, 2018, 10:41:18 PM1/31/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
May I ask if everyone's instance is in the same zone? Mine was in us-central1, and does anybody know if connecting from Compute Engine was giving a problem or only App Engine was giving a problem?

Tim Hampton

Jan 31, 2018, 10:41:19 PM1/31/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
It is partially back up for me - we can connect via the app engine app that is under the same project, but can not connect from other projects via sockets.

We can connect via IP from external networks though.

Hans Saputra

Jan 31, 2018, 10:41:19 PM1/31/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
same here! region us-central

Geoffrey Arnold

Jan 31, 2018, 10:43:41 PM1/31/18
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
us-central1 from app engine for us

Taher (Cloud Platform Support)

Jan 31, 2018, 11:21:31 PM1/31/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello,

There has been an issue with multiple Google Cloud Platform Services. Please keep an eye on the Google Cloud Status Dashboard for further updates.