Postgres 12 - Missing column s.consrc

Hugo Vasselin

Apr 8, 2020, 2:44:25 PM4/8/20
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi,

While trying to run my codebase on New GCP Cloud SQL postgres 12 release, I got the following error message:

ERROR 1: ERROR:  column s.consrc does not exist
LINE 1: ...nrelid = c.oid AND a.attnum = ANY (s.conkey) AND (s.consrc L...
                                                             ^
HINT:  Perhaps you meant to reference the column "s.conkey" or the column "s.conbin".

ERROR 1: ERROR:  column s.consrc does not exist
LINE 1: ...nrelid = c.oid AND a.attnum = ANY (s.conkey) AND (s.consrc L...
                                                             ^
HINT:  Perhaps you meant to reference the column "s.conkey" or the column "s.conbin".

Any help is welcome :)

Thanks
Hugo

This email and any attachments contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or use of information is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error or without authorization, please delete the email from your system and notify us immediately by sending us an email. If you need any further assistance, please send a message to he...@artefact.com.

This email and any attachments contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or use of information is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error or without authorization, please delete the email from your system and notify us immediately by sending us an email. If you need any further assistance, please send a message to he...@artefact.com.

Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)

Apr 9, 2020, 12:12:53 PM4/9/20
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi Hugo,

We need more clarification on your codebase and the steps you are taking which ends up with this error to be able to dig into the issue. Could you let us know if you are using any dependency or third-party tools in your codebase?

I am asking this because on a Stack Exchange thread, this error occurred due to a bug on GDAL PG12 and an upgrade to GDAL has fixed the issue.

Hugo Vasselin

Apr 13, 2020, 9:20:04 AM4/13/20
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi Katayoon,

Thank you for your answer. I had an old 2.2 version, which is why it wasn't working! I upgraded GDAL to 3.0.4 and it's all good now!

Thank you again for your help

Best,
Hugo