SQL instance quota increase

Nils Henning

Sep 8, 2016, 9:41:19 AM9/8/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi we are running a project and have reached the maximum quota for SQL instances. When trying to create a new one we are met with the following message "This project has already reached the maximum number of Cloud SQL instances".
My problem lies in that i can't find anywhere to request for an increase in the quota for SQL instances.

I have had our quotas increased multiple times in GCE, but the only options i can find related to SQL instances are number of query requests per day and requests pre second per user.

Does anyone know where to locate a request for SQL instances?

Tae-lim Oh

Sep 12, 2016, 9:07:47 AM9/12/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I have encountered this problem, too. However, my project was newly created, so it has no Cloud SQL instance in it.

Nils Henning

Sep 16, 2016, 9:21:04 AM9/16/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
On a newly created system, you need to enable billing to create a SQL instance.

And my problem was solved by writing clou...@google.com asking for a quota increase.