phpMyAdmin-error at login #2002

Europa Headlines

Oct 6, 2017, 2:16:03 PM10/6/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
As the name sounds, I'm in big trouble ....
I have hosting on Google's cloud, and I don't have access to a Cpanel.
Today 10.06.2017, I installed a plugin ... something that minimize css and java.
After the first refresh, I have never had access to the site.
**"Error establishing database connection"**
It may be just a coincidence, I don't know ...
I don't have access to phpMyAdmin, showing me error #2002.
can only access SSH, and Cloud Shell.
the big problem is that I have no idea what to do.
my site was:):  Europa  Headlines
I've tried several methods to access MySQL from SSH shell, but as you can see, no results.
If you know any model to reset or make back-ups, even if it is the video, thank you in advance
Say that I do not have knowledge, so a helper type copy/paste would be ideal

Thanks!

George (Cloud Platform Support)

Oct 9, 2017, 1:09:23 PM10/9/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
What is the plugin that minimizes CSS and Java? If you remove that plugin, do you gain access to your site?

Did you enjoy admin access to your MySQL instance using phpMyAdmin previously?

Would you like to regain access or to make a back-up without full access rights?