Can't Connect to SQL from Compute Instance

Danny Tran

May 1, 2018, 9:50:45 AM5/1/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello, I recently got a Cloud SQL instance set up but I am unable to access it using my Compute Engine instance. I have included the external IP in authorized networks list and I am still unable to connect. The only error that it is giving me is this:
SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection timed out

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Karthick (Cloud Platform Support)

May 1, 2018, 4:22:37 PM5/1/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello,

I noticed that this concern is already addressed in another thread . And to avoid duplication of effort, future discussion regarding this will be held there.

Thanks for your understanding.