Tables not showing up for different users.

Matthew Speck

Oct 10, 2017, 9:36:53 AM10/10/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi all, I set up a GCP PostgreSQL instance and uploaded a number of datasets using the default 'postgres' account. I then created another user account that I would like to give to others to be able to query my datasets database, but when I connect with that user, the datasets I previously uploaded do not show up. I uploaded the datasets by using the Pandas command df.to_sql() and a SQLAlchemy engine to connect.

So, does anyone know why the datasets aren't showing up for the second account and how I can fix this?

Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)

Oct 10, 2017, 11:50:01 AM10/10/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I noticed that you also started a duplicate conversation about this. It is recommended to direct any further communications about this to the other existing conversation