event_scheduler flag not respected

Elia Palme

Nov 12, 2015, 8:09:08 AM11/12/15
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi,
we set-up an instance with flag event_scheduler = on but it seems that event scheduler is not running on our instance.
WE double checked with the query "SHOW VARIABLES LIKE '%event_scheduler%';" and we got result  "event_scheduler = DISABLED"

Thanks
Elia

Elia Palme

Nov 12, 2015, 12:31:30 PM11/12/15
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Apparently after re-starting the instance the event scheduler was on. It seem the issue only happens at the instance creation.

Kamran (Google Cloud Support)

Nov 13, 2015, 9:26:55 PM11/13/15
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hi Elia,

Thank you for reporting this. We are currently looking into this and I will update you with any progress.

Sincerely,

Kamran

Kamran (Google Cloud Support)

Dec 1, 2015, 7:19:57 PM12/1/15
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hi Elia,

This issue should be resolved by now. Can you test and verify it on your project?

Sincerely,

Kamran

Elia Palme

Dec 2, 2015, 9:49:03 AM12/2/15