how to integrate google cloud sql from firebase functions

RajaRam MBBS

Jun 22, 2017, 9:35:54 AM6/22/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi,

Firebase functions realtime database trigger connect and access google cloud sql instance database table to WRITE data.

And using firebase functions HTTP trigger access google cloud sql instance database table to READ data.

Or any other solutions also welcome.

Yannick (Cloud Platform Support)

Jun 22, 2017, 1:54:43 PM6/22/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello Raja, this forum is intended for general discussion of Cloud SQL on the Google Cloud Platform and not Firebase. I do see you also posted your question on the Firebase Google Group and I encourage you to gather as many details about what you want to do and how you want to do it and post a question on Stack Overflow using the firebase tag, as it is the best place to get answers to "How do I..." type questions.