My Google cloudsql ( IP: 35.187.194.229 ) down for about 9 hours.

已查看 44 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ricky Li

未读,
2017年6月9日 10:16:352017/6/9
收件人 Google Cloud SQL discuss
I have not do anything. My Google cloudsql ( IP: 35.187.194.229 ) suddenly down for about 5 hours. I don't know what I can do. Any google's people can help ?

Ricky Li

未读,
2017年6月9日 20:55:362017/6/9
收件人 Google Cloud SQL discuss

Google cloud platform screen:

Ricky Li於 2017年6月9日星期五 UTC+8下午10時16分35秒寫道:

Ankush Agarwal

未读,
2017年6月9日 22:39:122017/6/9
收件人 google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We have updated your instance. Can you please check if you are able to connect to it?

Ankush Agarwal

Software Engineer, Cloud SQL

There are 10 types of people in this world - those who understand binary and those who don't

Ricky Li

未读,
2017年6月9日 22:57:592017/6/9
收件人 Google Cloud SQL discuss
Thank you very much.
The problem have solved at issuetracker.google.com .

And I guess google's people have reboot my cloudsql server.

Note to all google engineer.

If one server can ping, it does not mean the SQL is working.

Ricky Li

未读,
2017年6月9日 23:06:542017/6/9
收件人 Google Cloud SQL discuss
As a programmer and system administrator, cloudsql is very unstable.

Below is check from software.
1. You cannot always successful connect to cloudsql. Always have connection problems.
2. cloudsql    failover  do not work at this time. I need to change the programming to point to failover. But failover is read-only. So it is useless.
3. In this case:  If you cloudsql down, google's people may need more than 20 hours to fix it.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子