maintenance window skipped

Nicolas Palumbo

Sep 18, 2018, 1:36:03 PM9/18/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi,
I really need the fix for this issue:

I need to migrate a large database and it's just not possible wihout that fix.
In the page it says "Your instance will receive the fix sometime between 10 September and 13 September, 2018."
I've already set 2 maintenance windows to try to get the fix, but it didn't.
Does anybody know how to get it?

Thanks,
Nico

George (Cloud Platform Support)

Sep 18, 2018, 3:29:51 PM9/18/18
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
Hello Nicholas,

You are right, the fix was supposed to get rolled out within the time frame you indicated. This has not happened yet, and delays are now in sight. You may get updates on the expected progress by monitoring this issue in the Public Tracker. You patience and understanding under circumstances are appreciated.

Pia Chamberlain

Sep 20, 2018, 1:39:36 PM9/20/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Apologies, the documentation was incorrect. It has been fixed.