SQL Export taking forever

John Coonrod

Dec 15, 2021, 1:25:43 PM12/15/21
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I began an export on a Cloud SQL database that usually takes a few minutes, from the console. It has been running for 16 hours, and I cannot see anyway to stop it. Advise???

Elliott (Google Cloud Platform Support)

Dec 15, 2021, 2:01:31 PM12/15/21
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hello,

As Google Groups is meant for general discussions and opinions, I would suggest for you to reach out to Support through the regular channel here as this relates to your own project. As I look now, I see no common issues that would affect Cloud SQL.

[1] https://cloud.google.com/support/docs

John Coonrod

Dec 16, 2021, 12:52:57 PM12/16/21
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Thanks. FYI - resolved the issue - the "restart" button worked even though everything else was disabled.