Cloud SQL Gen 1

Aditya Agarwalla

Aug 5, 2016, 4:39:56 AM8/5/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Is it just for me or my instance is not accessible by any of the authorized networks (external). GAE connections are working as usual though.

Thanks

PaulM

Aug 5, 2016, 4:51:53 AM8/5/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I am also unable to connect to my Cloud SQL instance (First Gen, MySQL 5.5, us-central) from a remote network. Started happening this morning (0830 UTC, 05 August).
I have not made any configuration changes and am connecting from an authorized external network.

Looks like a Google issue.

PaulM

Aug 5, 2016, 4:57:12 AM8/5/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
This incident just appeared on the Google Cloud Status page.
It is related to Compute engine but it s networking issue so might be related.

Aditya Agarwalla

Aug 5, 2016, 5:01:12 AM8/5/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Ok. Must be related. Thanks

David Newgas

Aug 5, 2016, 2:11:26 PM8/5/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Yep it was related. I'll try and make sure our incident report covers the Cloud SQL impact.