Cloud SQL instance stuck at restarting

Saurabh Gupta

Dec 19, 2016, 9:04:02 AM12/19/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I tried restarting cloud sql instance and its stuck. Don't know what to do.

Nicholas (Google Cloud Support)

Dec 20, 2016, 12:54:00 PM12/20/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
We would need additional information to have a better idea of how to help.
  • Are you using a first or second generation instance?
  • What action was requested or performed that caused the instance to enter this stuck state?
  • What state is shown when using the Instances: get API?  Other relevant metadata about the instance may be found here as well.

Adrian Dybwad

Dec 29, 2016, 9:11:50 AM12/29/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Did you get this resolved? I just got the same thing happening today.

Panda Tecnologia Fera

Dec 30, 2016, 9:14:37 AM12/30/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I have same problem with one cloud-sql instance. A Try to restart the instance yesterday at 14:26:51 UTC-3 but until now 10:11:00 UTC-3 the job don't terminated. I'm try delete de instance but this did't work too. I need remove the instance for not be billed for time. I'm trying to do this on console but this  isn't working properly.

Somebody can help?