From where can I Learn How To Upgrade GCP hosted PostgreSQL While Keeping Existing User Passwords?

William Graig

Feb 4, 2022, 4:01:09 PM2/4/22
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hey I'm William and i want to learn Upgrading GCP hosted PostgreSQL and its database structure for my Thoptv apk downloading website it has some kind of unsolvable database issue? Please recommend me a learning platform! Thanks!

Horace (Cloud Platform Support)

Feb 4, 2022, 8:18:06 PM2/4/22
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello,

From what I understand, your database is hosted on a Cloud SQL: PostgreSQL database instance. Kindly refer to the following public docs [1, 2, 3] with regards to upgrading Cloud SQL: PostgreSQL to a new version and Cloud SQL: PostgreSQL in general.

Hope this guides you to resolve the issue.

Regards

[1] https://cloud.google.com/sql/docs/postgres/upgrade-major-db-version
[2] https://cloud.google.com/sql/docs/postgres/users
[3] https://cloud.google.com/sql/docs/postgres/features