2 generation sql import sql data

GoBlips goBlips

Mar 26, 2018, 9:20:31 AM3/26/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
i tried to import sql data in 2 generation sql on my cloud server and give to me a error, when i do it in 1 generation works fine any help ?
thanks.
fran.

Dinesh (Google Platform Support)

Mar 26, 2018, 4:38:25 PM3/26/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Please elaborate how you trying to import data in second generation SQL instance and what is the output error message observed. It would be great if you could outline what steps you taking to reproduce the error or failure message.

Meanwhile, please find the documentation for importing data into SQL instance (including 2nd generation) and here are best practices for importing and exporting data