Active Connections

Guillermo Zambrino

Aug 21, 2017, 9:16:01 AM8/21/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hi, I using a MySQL cloud and I want to know why I always have 3 active connections.

Thanks in advance.

Guillermo Zambrino

Aug 21, 2017, 9:16:01 AM8/21/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hi, I using a MySQL instance, and I found that always have 3 active connections...where are those connections from??
I only have a small App Engine which make queries to the MySQL via http request...but even stopped I always have 3 active connections!!

Thanks in advance

Vladimir Rusinov

Aug 21, 2017, 10:38:57 AM8/21/17
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
This is normal. There is always a few connections used by monitoring agent and other management tools.

--
Vladimir Rusinov
PostgreSQL SRE, Google Ireland

Google Ireland Ltd.,Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
Registered in Dublin, Ireland
Registration Number: 368047