How to connect to Cloudsql postgres(private-ip) from outside the VPC

Nirmesh Jain Gothane

Mar 16, 2021, 5:30:57 PM3/16/21
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hello Team, hope you all are doing good , my usecase is such that i want to implement the scenario where my cloudsql postgres has private ip and i want some of the ips from outside my VPC(environment) to talk to this particular Cloudsql instance, So can anyone please help or tell me the steps to implement this scenario , Note: Private ip for cloudsql is mandatory.

yananc

Mar 19, 2021, 10:26:52 AM3/19/21
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hi,

Could you please provide more information about the IPs from outside your VPC? You could connect to a Cloud SQL instance from external sources over a VPN tunnel or Cloud Interconnect to your VPC network [1]. If you are referring to a serverless environment on Google Cloud such as fully-managed Cloud Run, Cloud Functions, or App Engine Standard, you could use Serverless VPC Access to connect [2].