Google Cloud SQL 5.7 - Database disappearing

Arvind Stutzen

May 28, 2018, 5:40:21 AM5/28/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
In CloudSQL Mysql 5.7 instance which has nearly 30 DB in it. recently we are finding a rare issue that clears all the Table in the DB and make it as an empty DB. Every week one of the DB gets empty. Previously we had in MySql 5.6(Google Cloud) and didn't face this problem for last two years. but last 1 month we faced this more than 3 times :(

it throws the error :

    14:57:53 Error loading schema content Error Code: 1049 Unknown database 'wp-map'

Though DB name is visible when trying to use it is not allowing.

Kenworth (Google Cloud Platform)

May 28, 2018, 1:22:04 PM5/28/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hi Arvind, a thread like this is off-topic for Google Groups. As it may potentially be a defect on the platform and most likely lead to a specific situation which may require some exchange of project information to reproduce the behavior you described, I highly encourage you to submit a defect report as described in this article so that proper attention and weight will be given to it. We monitor that issue tracker closely.

We look forward to this issue report.

Arvind Stutzen

May 29, 2018, 2:19:50 AM5/29/18
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
 Created an issue and sent the details in private, Looking forward to solution pls.

Arvind