Cloud SQL Gen 1

瀏覽次數:43 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Aditya Agarwalla

未讀,
2016年8月5日 凌晨4:39:562016/8/5
收件者:Google Cloud SQL discuss
Is it just for me or my instance is not accessible by any of the authorized networks (external). GAE connections are working as usual though.

Thanks

PaulM

未讀,
2016年8月5日 凌晨4:51:532016/8/5
收件者:Google Cloud SQL discuss
I am also unable to connect to my Cloud SQL instance (First Gen, MySQL 5.5, us-central) from a remote network. Started happening this morning (0830 UTC, 05 August).
I have not made any configuration changes and am connecting from an authorized external network.

Looks like a Google issue.

PaulM

未讀,
2016年8月5日 凌晨4:57:122016/8/5
收件者:Google Cloud SQL discuss
This incident just appeared on the Google Cloud Status page.
It is related to Compute engine but it s networking issue so might be related.

Aditya Agarwalla

未讀,
2016年8月5日 清晨5:01:122016/8/5
收件者:Google Cloud SQL discuss
Ok. Must be related. Thanks

David Newgas

未讀,
2016年8月5日 下午2:11:262016/8/5
收件者:Google Cloud SQL discuss
Yep it was related. I'll try and make sure our incident report covers the Cloud SQL impact.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息