Re: How do we disable a Google cloud SQL instance account or merge an old account to new one?

瀏覽次數:9 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Aref Amiri (Cloud Platform Support)

未讀,
2018年10月4日 上午9:49:462018/10/4
收件者:Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hi Sandhya,

The best solution would be to ask your colleagues to add you as the owner of the project again using your new email address. This page provides more details on how to grant access to a new user as the “Owner” of a project. There is also instruction on how to revoke access they can follow and remove your old account. There is no option to merge accounts at this time.

By the way, to avoid any confusion in the future, at Google we refer to GCS as Google Cloud Storage :)

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息