MySQL instance stuck

zhen ping wong

Mar 22, 2017, 8:59:24 PM3/22/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi,

My instance is stuck after i attempt to restart it. Unable to access my db now, i can't restart/ edit it as well.

 I am facing this issue for few days. Had emailed to cloud-sql since few days ago, but no reply yet.
The stuck I'm facing is not only few hours, it is to days' extend.

I thought using cloud sql will be hassle free, compare to hosting by myself in a compute engine.

Desperately need help, really appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

zhen ping wong

Mar 23, 2017, 5:40:37 AM3/23/17
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
Hey Google,

I'm not sure about the root cause, but the instance is able to start now.

Regarding the question posted in SO, http://stackoverflow.com/questions/42890493/tablespace-error-upon-creating-table/42906099#42906099

This is the error in Workbench, and errorlog captured in stackdriver.
Inline image 1
Inline image 2

Really appreciate your advice.

Thank you

Regards,
ZP

Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)

Mar 24, 2017, 12:53:01 PM3/24/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Google Groups is meant for general product discussions and not technical issue reports. I direct you to the correct Issue Tracker you opened, as all further communications will occur there.