Re: [google-cloud-sql-discuss] Google vision api not working

David Newgas

May 23, 2016, 12:39:24 PM5/23/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi,

You are probably not going to find many Cloud Vision experts on the Cloud SQL discussion list. The cloud-vision-discuss list might be a better place for you to ask.  I recommend you include the exception you get back, and also the actual HTTP request your java code is sending (which you can do by setting the com.google.api.client.http.level property to CONFIG)

Yours,
David

On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 11:21 PM, Jaiwant Rawat <f201...@pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in> wrote:
I was your api but it is not working for the following image (url.png)

When I was using your java code when I give image in  encoded byte format it is giving exception but when I am giving image using source from cloud storage url  then it is working ..

It is working fine for other image .