Fwd: Unable to use Cloud SQL Instance - stuck in under maintenance for over a week!

已查看 102 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Aaron Macdonald

未读,
2019年3月7日 14:50:182019/3/7
收件人 google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
Hi Google,

I am unable to use my Cloud SQL instance, it has been stuck in under maintenance for over a week. Can you help?

Aaron

Marcio Dorimar

未读,
2019年3月8日 09:25:352019/3/8
收件人 google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
I had the same problem.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54842878/google-cloud-sql-showing-instance-is-being-updated-more-than-10h-and-dont-star

A tech lead help me to solve. Please, post a thread in stackoverflow
with the same tag and wait :)

And...

Create a issue on google issuetracker! Another tech lead contact me to
trying solve my problem!

https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/125765285

Extra tip: Always EXPORT your data to Storage... So, you can delete a
stuck instance and create another one!

Sorry my bad english ;)

Márcio Dorimar da Silva Gomes
DATAPREV - Natal/RN
Graduado em Ciências da Computacao - DSC - UFCG

Michel Zúñiga

未读,
2019年3月8日 09:25:362019/3/8
收件人 google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
Do you have slow-queries log enabled?
__
MZ

Marcio Dorimar

未读,
2019年3月8日 09:25:372019/3/8
收件人 Google Cloud SQL discuss
I had the same problem.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54842878/google-cloud-sql-showing-instance-is-being-updated-more-than-10h-and-dont-star

A tech lead help me to solve. Please, post a thread in stackoverflow
with the same tag and wait :)

And...

Create a issue on google issuetracker! Another tech lead contact me to
trying solve my problem!

https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/125765285

Extra tip: Always EXPORT your data to Storage... So, you can delete a
stuck instance and create another one!

Sorry my bad english ;)

Aref Amiri (Cloud Platform Support)

未读,
2019年3月17日 00:08:482019/3/17
收件人 Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi Aaron,

In this case, as Marcio mentioned, it is best to create an issue on our Public Issue Tracker, and provide us with additional information and we shall investigate the issue further.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子