Production ready Postgresql?

ambairish kumar

Apr 16, 2017, 2:15:02 AM4/16/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
We are planning to go live in next 3-5 months, when can we expect the first release of Postgresql Cloud SQL .

Vladimir Rusinov

Apr 16, 2017, 7:31:22 AM4/16/17
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
CloudSQL for PostgreSQL is in beta, available for all customers now.
We are keeping an eye on stability and working on adding more features, but I'm afraid we can't share plans for a formal GA yet.

--
Vladimir Rusinov
PostgreSQL SRE, Google Ireland

Google Ireland Ltd.,Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
Registered in Dublin, Ireland
Registration Number: 368047

On Sun, Apr 16, 2017 at 7:15 AM, ambairish kumar <ambarish...@gmail.com> wrote:
We are planning to go live in next 3-5 months, when can we expect the first release of Postgresql Cloud SQL .

Gustav Karlsson

Oct 2, 2017, 9:10:00 AM10/2/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Vladimir, any news on when postgresql will be in GA? We are planning a move to a public cloud, but cannot commit to anything unless we know there is a hosted postgresql offering.

Regards,
Gustav

Brett Hesterberg

Oct 2, 2017, 12:55:56 PM10/2/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi Gustav-

Thanks for your interest in Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL.  We are not able to provide a target date for GA, but the Cloud SQL team will post updates (new features, release announcements) to the Cloud SQL announce group

Regards,
Brett

Brett Hesterberg

Apr 18, 2018, 12:02:07 PM4/18/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
As noted in the Announce group, it is our pleasure to announce general availability of Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL.

Read the official announcement on our blog and check out the online documentation to get started.

Regards,
The Cloud SQL Team