Google Cloud SQL instance still suspended after clearing billing issues

Pragatheesh Kumar

Mar 20, 2017, 9:19:24 AM3/20/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss, Pragatheesh Kumar, Pubudu Wickramarachchi
The Google Cloud SQL instance was suspended due to billing issues. Now that I have cleared out the billing issue, my instance is yet to become active (5 hours now).

I am not able to restart the instance manually as the buttons to access the restart are inactivated. Is there something that I am missing or is this an issue from Google. What should I be doing to get this sorted.

Alex (Cloud Platform Support)

Mar 27, 2017, 10:55:52 AM3/27/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss, p...@fcpl.biz, pub...@fcpl.biz

Hi Pragatheesh,

Looking at your Cloud SQL instance, it seems to be running and in good state. Can you confirm that your issue is also resolved on your end?

Pragatheesh Kumar

Mar 28, 2017, 12:12:39 AM3/28/17
to Alex (Cloud Platform Support), Google Cloud SQL discuss, Pubudu Wickramarachchi
Hi Alex,

Yes the Google Cloud SQL instance is now in good state. The issue was resolved after escalating the issue via a support ticket.

Pragatheesh Kumar
Software Developer
Finetech Consultancy (Pvt) Ltd.
No 20, Nelson Place, Colombo 06, Sri Lanka. 00600
Web

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER

This communication is privileged and confidential, and is directed to and for the use of the addressee only. If this message reaches any person other than the intended recipient, we request such person to preserve its confidentiality, not read, reproduce, copy, disseminate or in any manner distribute it. We further request such recipient to notify us immediately by email that such message has been received and delete the original message.

Alex (Cloud Platform Support)

Mar 28, 2017, 11:55:37 AM3/28/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss, p...@fcpl.biz, pub...@fcpl.biz

Glad to hear that your issue was solved and thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Alex