Will MySQL instance stay up if I change to a the Package Plan rather than the per use plan?

39 peržiūros
Praleisti ir pereiti prie pirmo neskaityto pranešimo

brett...@gmail.com

neskaityta,
2013-11-26 21:16:592013-11-26
kam: google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
Google states that on the per use plan the MySQL instance is taken down after 15 minutes of inactivity. I'd like to not have the database go down so I'm wondering if it will stay up all the time under the Package Plan? Or is there a way to force it to stay up under the per use plan?

I don't see an option to convert to a Package plan, only change the per-use plan. Am I missing something?

thanks for any input.

Razvan Musaloiu-E.

neskaityta,
2013-11-26 22:55:152013-11-26
kam: google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
The inactivity timeout for Package Plan is 12 hours. Using the API you can also set the activationPolicy to ALWAYS to prevent the instance to do down [1]. Note that for an instance that is on most of the time a Package Plan is cheaper.

Sundar Venkatasubramanian

neskaityta,
2013-11-27 01:40:572013-11-27
kam: google-cloud-sql-discuss