Change lc_time flag postgreSQL

Bruno Ribeiro

May 3, 2018, 9:44:16 AM5/3/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Good Morning,

   I would like to know how do I change a flag that is not in the list.

  I need to put lc_time to pt.BR-utf8 today it's in another format and this is impacting the entry of a project into production.

Dinesh (Google Platform Support)

May 3, 2018, 7:30:14 PM5/3/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi Bruno,

From your post, I understand you want to change lc_time parameter to configure the formatting of dates and times for PostgreSQL. But it is not clear which list you referring to, can you please clarify that?

Going forward, you may want to try a solution provided in this stack overflow thread. Please confirm if this resolves your issue?

Regards,
Dinesh