Google Cloud SQL running indefinitely when restarted the instance.

siva kottapalli

Feb 4, 2018, 11:37:56 AM2/4/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Google Cloud SQL has been running indefinitely when I tried to restart the instance. I'm unable to stop the instance and no other options are available. Please let me know how I can stop the sql instance.

Thank you,
Siva

Carlos (Cloud Platform Support)

Feb 4, 2018, 7:40:32 PM2/4/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi Siva,

Try viewing the instance's logs and the describe command to obtain more information on what could be happening. It is possible that your instance was still running some processes before getting restarted. Nevertheless if it has been a while, please open a report here.