CloudSQL instance not coming up again after reboot

Stenn Kool

Sep 5, 2017, 11:01:00 AM9/5/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I have a second generation cloudSQL instance which never came online again after a reboot, it's not possible to enable the failover as well.
The dashboard keeps saying there is an operation in progress though the logs show no activity.
It was not possible to interact with the instance using the gcloud tool as well.

Is there anything I can do to force a reboot?

Faizan (Cloud Platform Support)

Sep 5, 2017, 2:47:40 PM9/5/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello Stenn,

Can you provide me your project ID and CloudSQL instance name through private message to investigate this further.

Faizan