Cloud Certifications contact

Mmawla

Apr 26, 2017, 4:31:40 PM4/26/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello everyone

Is there a google contact for questions related to Cloud Certifications?

Appreciate any feedback

Thanks a lot

Nicholas (Google Cloud Support)

Apr 27, 2017, 5:02:24 PM4/27/17
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
While this forum is generally aimed at community support and advice for the use of Cloud SQL, I agree that there does not appear to be any obvious email point of contact for this on the web page.  We may be able to forward your questions/concerns to the appropriate team.  For this, we'd need a little more detail.
  • What specific questions do you have about Cloud Certifications?
  • I currently see 3 professional offerings: Cloud Architect, Data Engineer, G Suite Administrator.  Are your questions specific to any of these 3 certifications?
  • Have you reviewed the FAQ pages of each of these certifications?
With the above information, I may be able to pass these along to the most appropriate individuals to address your issues.