Failed to load

Andrew Turner

May 27, 2018, 3:24:24 PM5/27/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
When I attempt to access my cloudsql dashboard I get the message "failed to load" with no additional options.  I even went to gcloud sql and deleted my only running instance, cleared cache and still receive the same error.  Any ideas?

nau...@google.com

May 28, 2018, 10:06:25 AM5/28/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello Andrew,

Try accessing the Cloud SQL dashboard from the different browser. Also, make sure right project is selected. In addition to clearing cache, close all browser windows and restart the browser. Verify if it resolves the problem.

However, if you still encounter the problem, please submit a private issue report using this link, providing all the relevant information (eg: Project number, action taken to resolve etc.) and we would be happy to further investigate.