Often get "database system is in recovery mode"

326 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Ramon Tayag

ulæst,
14. jul. 2021, 22.56.2814.07.2021
til Google Cloud SQL discuss

I see this almost every day. Looking at the logs, it sometimes happens during the window that maintenance is done, which is fine and potentially expected. However, through out the day, I see these errors appear as well. What could be causing this, and how do I avoid it?

Ramon Tayag

ulæst,
14. jul. 2021, 22.58.1214.07.2021
til google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
Forgot to say: this is on Postgres 9.6

On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 10:56 AM Ramon Tayag <ra...@bloom.solutions> wrote:

I see this almost every day. Looking at the logs, it sometimes happens during the window that maintenance is done, which is fine and potentially expected. However, through out the day, I see these errors appear as well. What could be causing this, and how do I avoid it?

barrado

ulæst,
15. jul. 2021, 09.50.5415.07.2021
til Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi,

This might indicate and issue with the Cloud SQL instance or with the usage that is being done. I recommend you to open a ticket to Google Cloud support as they have tools dig into your issue and help you to solve it.

Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend
0 nye opslag