I have no idea how to resovled this problem when I tried to restore a MySQL database

asjdfkasjkf kasjfksjfk

Jan 13, 2020, 9:16:01 AM1/13/20
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hey guys ,I uploaded my database backup file which was a sql file to GCP storage,then I tried to import this backup file into the MySQL vm,after a while it occured ths exception

Import failed: Import error: exit status 1 ERROR 1227 (42000) at line 10871: Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation

it can't be resolved anyway though,it's impossible to grant super privilleges to any users in MySQL vm though

Aref Amiri (Cloud Platform Support)

Jan 14, 2020, 12:52:55 PM1/14/20
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
This error occurs when you try to import a file that contains elements that cannot be imported into Cloud SQL. Your exported file might include DEFINER clauses, that means that it contains one or more triggers, views, or stored procedures. I would suggest following the instruction provided here to avoid such errors.

asjdfkasjkf kasjfksjfk

Jan 16, 2020, 9:51:30 AM1/16/20
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hey there,I have watched this link

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39221261/triggers-cloud-sql-2nd-generation

and even I have set log_bin_trust_function_creators to be on within the flag confgiuare on the MySQL instance configuration,but it doesn' work as well

asjdfkasjkf kasjfksjfk

Jan 16, 2020, 9:51:30 AM1/16/20
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
sorry for getting back you late,I apperciated

Amit Sinha

Jan 17, 2020, 12:08:09 PM1/17/20
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hello,

Could you please try exporting the sql dump using the instruction here and then import it? As mentioned in the note “These instructions exclude all triggers, stored procedures, views, and functions from the export. This is needed to enable Cloud SQL to import the dump file. If your database relies on any of these elements, you must manually recreate them after importing.”

asjdfkasjkf kasjfksjfk

Jan 19, 2020, 1:28:00 PM1/19/20
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
thanks for replying,I really appreciate it,I have resolved this problem