not understand my log error for deploy on gcloud

Willy Kouagnia

Sep 28, 2019, 2:36:35 PM9/28/19
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
hi,

i am new with on gcp. i work on django project. I want deploy my project on app engine but, i have a mistake with command line gcloup app deploy. i saw logs but, i not understand. Please can you help me? thanks. PS: sorry for my english
this is my logs

Capture d’écran, le 2019-09-28 à 14.33.56.png

Aref Amiri (Cloud Platform Support)

Oct 3, 2019, 11:20:28 AM10/3/19
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi,

Based on the logs provided, the issue seems to be related to the pip installation. I would suggest to check your requirements.txt file and make sure the right pip version is specified in there. For more information on this issue, you can refer to this page.