How to change the max_standby_streaming_delay and max_standby_archive_delay parameters in my postgres instance

Javier Augusto Banguero Espitia

Nov 16, 2018, 11:53:59 AM11/16/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

I need to change these parameters so that the application that uses the database works correctly.

diogoa...@google.com

Nov 17, 2018, 1:32:57 PM11/17/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello,

The Cloud SQL engineering team is already working on this feature request [1] to enable the “max_standby_streaming_delay” and “max_standby_archive_delay” parameters in Postgres. I recommend that you “star” the feature request to receive the updates of their progress. Note that if feasible, this change may be implemented in the future. However, there is no ETA at the moment.