Identifying negative numbers

Brigham Wilson

Apr 5, 2018, 9:31:57 AM4/5/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I have a table with thousands of rows and 100 columns with different names. I'd like to select only the rows where one of the values is negative, but doesn't matter which column. Is this possible?

nau...@google.com

Apr 5, 2018, 2:33:09 PM4/5/18
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello Brigham,

This discussion group being the forum meant for general discussion of the platform, you may post your question related to the SQL query on dba.stackexchange.com where you will have access to a large community of enthusiasts and experts to share ideas with and get support. That being said, I found this thread on stackoverflow which discuss the similar question so I'd like to share with you.