UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD DATA

ili...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2016, 4:51:19 PM8/15/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi, my name is Ebenezer.

I'm having challenges downloading data from my app engine. When i select a form to download data from, i get this error message "problem persist data or accessing data" and then the page refreshes itself. This happens several times until am able to download the data. Now am completely unable to even download the data.

I will be grateful for your help to fix this issue.

Thanks.

Adam (Cloud Platform Support)

Aug 15, 2016, 7:00:17 PM8/15/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Please provide the exact URLs for the page you're accessing, as it's unclear what page or site you're referring to. Screen shots are helpful. Please also copy and paste the exact error instead of paraphrasing it so it can be identified and searched on.

ili...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2016, 7:59:35 AM8/16/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi
Please find attached screen shots of the problem i posted earlier.

Below are the URLs of the sites i'm having problems with

Thanks.
20160816_113042.jpg
20160816_113048.jpg

ili...@gmail.com

Adam (Cloud Platform Support)

Aug 19, 2016, 1:16:21 PM8/19/16
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
The screens provided are of your own application. That's your own error message.

In case I misread the original post, are you the developer of this application, or are you just trying to use it?