Ipv6 connectivity from Sequel Pro

lanzalibre

Oct 21, 2015, 4:30:39 AM10/21/15
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi,

I am having issues in connecting to my database from sequel Pro, Mysqlworkbench or even the mysql prompt. I am using ssh connection. It works with the ipv4 address but not with the ipv6 address.

Here is a link so you can see that the single difference is the ip address I am using and according to google both point to the same mysql database.

Regards,

Ryan (Cloud Platform Support)

Oct 21, 2015, 9:55:14 AM10/21/15
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Salutations,

This is generally seen when you are trying to connect to the instance from a IPv4 address. If you want to use the IPv6 address you must connect with a device that has IPv6 as well.

The screenshot you sent does not work.