Why? Postgres SocketFactory version 1.0.14 does not work but version 1.0.10 works.

31 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Eric M

ungelesen,
17.07.2019, 14:11:2517.07.19
an Google Cloud SQL discuss
So I have been having a difficult day trying to get a connection to my cloud Postgres database.

Reference I used to connect.

Anyway.
What I found out it that my connection will work if I downgrade to SocketFactorty version 1.0.10 and change the property "cloudSqlInstance" to "socketFactoryArg

So NOT working setup.
Maven dependency:

<dependency>

  <groupId>com.google.cloud.sql</groupId>

  <artifactId>postgres-socket-factory</artifactId>

  <version>1.0.14</version>

</dependency>

Property setting in java.

config.addDataSourceProperty("cloudSqlInstance", CLOUD_SQL_CONNECTION_NAME);

So working setup.

Maven dependency:

<dependency>

  <groupId>com.google.cloud.sql</groupId>

  <artifactId>postgres-socket-factory</artifactId>

  <version>1.0.1o</version>

</dependency>

Property setting in java.

config.addDataSourceProperty("socketFactoryArg"CLOUD_SQL_CONNECTION_NAME);

Now sure I can go with the "old" setup but I always want to use the newest versions.

Any clue on what I am missing or maybe I'm not that dumb and there is a bug somewhere?

//Eric

Elliott (Google Cloud Platform Support)

ungelesen,
17.07.2019, 17:22:5817.07.19
an Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hello Eric,

I see that you are having difficulty with your environment, which is why I suggest moving the troubleshooting to Stackoverflow[1] to obtain assistance from our programming community for your question.

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten