Permission denied on a system trigger

Jyr Gaxiola

Dec 21, 2020, 4:15:59 AM12/21/20
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi,

I'am restoring a dump from postgresql server to cloud sql with pg_restore and I get the error:

permission denied: "RI_ConstraintTrigger_a_13654402" is a system trigger

I understand that I need to be superuser but cloud sql don't permite use this role, Exists another way to restore database with a user with role cloudsqlsuperuser ?

Thanks

ajorda

Dec 22, 2020, 9:55:58 AM12/22/20
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hello,

I believe that the question-answer format from StackOverflow may be more suited in this case and it will give your issue more visibility, which will result in having a bigger chance of managing to solve it.

Best regards,

Àlex J.