Failover down but show slave status doesn't report failure

70 vues

Blake Acheson

non lue,
3 avr. 2017, 09:43:3503/04/2017
à Google Cloud SQL discuss
So my failover replica went down this morning with the error: "Semi-sync slave net_flush() reply failed".

That's fine, things fail. The problem is that everything looks fine when I run show slave status on this replica.

Slave_IO_Running = Yes
Slave_SQL_Running = Yes
Seconds_Behind_Master = 0

So basically I have a situation where everything looks fine from the application's perspective but nothing is replicating.

Blake Acheson

non lue,
3 avr. 2017, 10:13:5203/04/2017
à Google Cloud SQL discuss
Furthermore the main screen shows a warning icon with "unavailable" as the message. Clicking down to the replica and the status is ok (green).

Nicholas (Google Cloud Support)

non lue,
5 avr. 2017, 12:58:0305/04/2017
à Google Cloud SQL discuss
At first glance, this does not seem like intended behavior.  If you believe this to be an issue with the platform not behaving as documented or as intended, I'd recommend filing a new issue on the Issue Tracker.  Should you choose to do so, I recommend linking to this thread for context and posting a link to the public issue here so that others in the community can follow along.  Be sure to include the following:
  • The exact command being run to confirm that the failover replica is down and where it was run.  This could also include logs or screenshots with timestamps
  • The timestamp for when you run SHOW SLAVE STATUS on the replica which is giving you a potentially false positive.  This too could include logs or screenshots
Keep in mind that this Groups forum is best suited for general discussions and best practices.
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message